Naija Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VISIT NAIJA SPORTS FEED TO READ LATEST SPORT NEWS AND GISTS.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Swansea City 1-1 Chelsea on 3rd November 2012

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Melbin

Melbin
Minors

Chelsea come into this game off the back of an extra time victory over Manchester United in the Capital One Cup. Roberto Di Mateo seenhis team come from behind three times on Wednesday night to eventually win the game in overtime. With Fernando Torres suspended Daniel Sturridge will get the start up front for Chelsea and the English player has shown signs of form since returning from injury. With Eden Hazard and Oscar pulling the strings in midfield and the in form Juan Mata, Chelsea's midfield will be the key to the teams continuing success this term. Chelsea will be missing Frank Lampard through injury and John Terry, Torres and Ivanovich through suspension. Chelsea have won three of their four away games this term with one draw at QPR.

Swansea City come into this game having stopped a recent slide by winning at home to Wigan in the League and away to Liverpool in the Cup , those games sandwiched a loss at Manchester City where Swansea put up a great spirited fight against the Champion and just lost by a solitary goal. Manager Michael Laudrup will be hoping to continue that run of form when they host the league leaders Chelsea in Wales. Michu has been banging in the goals since his arrival at the Liberty Stadium with 6 goals in 9 games he is right at the top of the current scoring charts. Swansea have won two drawn two and lost one at the Liberty this year.
With this game coming three daysafter eventful Cup matches its hard to know how both teams will respond. Chelsea have the deeper bench but have both injuries and suspension currently robbing their squad. Swansea have proven to be a tough nut to crack for teams this year but I'm not sure that defensively they will be able to cope with Chelsea's pace and movement. We're getting a decent price on the league leaders here and while its not a five star play i say take Chelsea to get the win in Wales.

Sportschatplace.com

Last edited by Melbin on 08/11/12, 05:46 am; edited 2 times in total

skillo

Just Drafted

chelsea! Na who be swansea pls?

skillo

Just Drafted

noone even contributed to this, I feel discouraged.

Melbin

Melbin
Minors

skillo wrote:noone even contributed to this, I feel discouraged.
@Skillo. We are sorry. Thank you for your interest. And please bear with us, we will soon get more members. ;-)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum