Naija Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VISIT NAIJA SPORTS FEED TO READ LATEST SPORT NEWS AND GISTS.

You are not connected. Please login or register

'Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez split due to crazy schedules... as pop star takes Victoria's Secret model to Broadway show'

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Melbin

Melbin
Minors

The end? It is rumoured Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have ended their puppy love affair

They seemed like the perfect couple.
But it has been reported Justin Bieber has split from girlfriend Selena Gomez.
It comes after Justin was apparently seen 'chatting up' models backstage at the Victoria's Secret show on Wednesday.
The Canadian singer was seen taking 19-year-old Hungarian fashion model Barbara Palvin to see The Lion King on Broadway.
And it seems this could have been the straw that broke the camel's back, asE! Onlineare reporting the couple have gone their separate ways.
According to a source they broke up about a week ago, last being spotted together on October 20.
An insider said: 'Because of their crazy schedules, it was getting harder and harder to maintain a relationship.'
Amongst claims they split last week, Selena angrily posted a picture on her Twitter page showing Justin with his rumoured new squeeze in the background on Thursday.
The text the 20-year-old posted alongside it was a mysterious, '...'
To add even more spice to the story, it has emerged the fashion model criticised the Wizards of Waverly Place actress earlier this year.
In a webchat 11 months ago she offered to sing her fans a song of their choice, but added: 'I don't like Selena Gomez by the way...'
But it seems she was trying to trying to take back the insult, as when fans tweeted her about the video, she told them: 'I do like her as an actress! she is talented!:) I did that ustream a year ago. Just forget it.:).'
However she was not shy to post images of her and the star at the high profile fashion show, and next to one where she is in her dressing gown with him, she said: 'Okay sooo because u guys were askin for it! with @justinbieber! you were great tonight!'
She also posted an image where she is posing with Justin's manager Scooter Braun and director Alfredo Flores.
Additionally, she later wrote 'The Lion King,' with a heart symbol alongside it, however she was clearly referring to the 18-year-old hunk on Friday morning when she posted on Twitter: 'Hey everyone. please calm down. he is all yours!! please :).'
Despite all the speculation, the Believe star, whowas seen appearing in concert in New York on Friday evening,has been keeping mysteriously quiet on the subject.
Justin was spotted getting flirty with various Victoria's Secret models on Wednesday night after performing at the catwalk show.
But Selena seems to be moving fast too if her own online postings are anything to go by.
On Thursday night she tweeted a cosy snap of herself lying down next to British starGregg Sulkinas they filmed until the early hours of the morning on location in Hollywood, where they are shooting their Wizards Of Waverly Place reunion movie.
The news may be received well by fans of the Baby singer, who have been unpleasant towards Selena since they started dating in early 2011, frequently attacking her via the internet.
She has said in the past of the comments: 'It hurts, it really does. I don't feel like I'm doing anything wrong. I've been best friends with him for a very long time.
'It does hurt my feelings a lot, but I try not to focus on it.'

SEE PHOTOS HERE

temitope

Just Drafted

Bad thing. The two lovers broke up just like that? And they look so cute together :-(

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum