Naija Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VISIT NAIJA SPORTS FEED TO READ LATEST SPORT NEWS AND GISTS.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nigerian Student Makes History In Turkish University… Obatains 4.0 CGPA Out Of 4.0

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Melbin

Melbin
Minors

A genius is a person who is exceptionally intelligent or creative, either generally or in some particular respect. If that be the case, then, Tunji Olu-Taiwo, an Engineering student of Eastern Mediterranean University in the Turkish Republic of North Cyprus, may be called one.
Nigerian Student Makes History In Turkish University… Obatains 4.0 CGPA Out Of 4.0 15968755860246290025
He has never missed a point in his examinations from first year in the university to the final year? He obtained a Cumulative Grade Point Average of 4.0 out of 4.0, the first ever in the department.
Tunji Olu-Taiwo has continued to receive encomiums from various quarters, due to his impressive performance which has placed him in the spotlight.
Over the years, Nigeria’s human resources have proven to be among the best in the world partly due to the profound efforts of critical-minded parents that stimulate the astuteness that hides within every student.
Tunji Olu-Taiwo, who hails from Ifako-Ijaye Local Government Area of Lagos State, emerged the best graduating student from the Faculty of Engineering, obtaining a status of High Honours (first class).
Tunji is the first African to have bagged such an uncommon status in the Department of Engineering, obtaining a degree in Engineering on a Grade Point Average of 4.00 out of 4.00 (straight A’s).

temitope

Just Drafted

How I wish I could know book like this, sha!!

Melbin

Melbin
Minors

See, I an brilliant o. But nobody noticed me.

temitope

Just Drafted

Melbin wrote:See, I an brilliant o. But nobody noticed me.
haha! Then maybe you should try more now, you know?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum