Naija Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VISIT NAIJA SPORTS FEED TO READ LATEST SPORT NEWS AND GISTS.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Manchester United 2-1 Arsenal on 3rd November 2012

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Melbin

Melbin
Minors

JOIN US TODAY

> SEE HOW IT ALL HAPPENED HERE <<
After the 7-5 comes memories of the 8-2 for Arsenal . Arsène Wenger's men travel to Old Trafford buoyed by their incredible midweek recovery against Reading and looking to avenge the mauling they suffered away to Manchester United last season. This is undoubtedly a stronger Arsenal side but there has been one significant weakness to their ranks since thatdefeat – the loss of Robin van Persie, who has continued to sparkle since joining United in August and on Saturday lunch time has the chance to harm former team-mates. Sachin Nakrani
[br]
Venue Old Trafford, Saturday 01.45pm
Last season Man Utd 8 Arsenal 2
Referee Mike Dean
This season's matches[b] Man Utd 4-6 Arsenal 4-1 Draw 3-1

Manchester United

[b]Subs from
Lindegaard, Johnstone, Buttner, Hernández, Welbeck, Scholes, Nani, Anderson, Giggs, Powell, Macheda, Bebé, Fletcher, Henríquez
Doubtful None
Injured Smalling (metatarsal, 10 Nov), Jones (knee, 17 Nov), Kagawa (knee, Dec)
Suspended None
Form guide WWWLWW
Disciplinary record Y13 R0
Leading scorer Van Persie 7

Arsenal

Subs from Martínez, Jenkinson, Yennaris, Djourou, Koscielny, Squillaci, Frimpong, Walcott, Coquelin, Gnarby, Arshavin, Chamakh
Doubtful None
Injured Ox-Chamberlain (hip, 10 Nov), Szczesny (ankle, 10 Nov), Gibbs (thigh, 10 Nov), Rosicky (tendon, 17 Nov), Diaby (thigh, 17 Nov), Gervinho (ankle, 24 Nov), Fabianski (ankle, Feb)
Suspended None
Form guide WLWLDW
Disciplinary record Y7 R0
Leading scorer Gervinho 3

Match pointers

• Last season's 8-2 defeat for Arsenal was the only time they have scored more than once away to United in the Premier League
• There have been nine penalties in Premier League games between these sides (seven for United and two for Arsenal) – all of them have comeat Old Trafford and five have been missed
• Wayne Rooney has scored 10 goals against Arsenal in the Premier League, a haul that onlyRobbie Fowler can match
• If selected, Johan Djourou will be making his 100th top-flight appearance, just over eight years since his debut in 2004
• United have scored in their past 53 Premier League home games – an all-time record for the competition

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/nov/02/manchester-united-arsenal-squad-sheets

Last edited by Melbin on 08/11/12, 05:45 am; edited 6 times in total

James

Just Drafted

I trust arsenal for this match. I could bet it

Melbin

Melbin
Minors

james wrote:I trust arsenal for this match. I could bet it
same here. i dont know why, my mind tells me arsenal will win this match

skillo

Just Drafted

so, in about 1 hour 20 minutes time, man u will be ready to show axenal who is the senior, haha!

James

Just Drafted

skillo wrote:so, in about 1 hour 20 minutes time, man u will be ready to show axenal who is the senior, haha!
just wait and see

skillo

Just Drafted

so, you guys can see ehn? Just continue watching

skillo

Just Drafted

haha, pls credit me.

Melbin

Melbin
Minors

So, @Skillo. You predicted right. And you get 10points for that.

skillo

Just Drafted

Melbin wrote:
So, @Skillo. You predicted right. And you get 10points for that.
eeya, thank you very much o my brother

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum