Naija Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VISIT NAIJA SPORTS FEED TO READ LATEST SPORT NEWS AND GISTS.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OGUNBOTE QUITS AS SUNSHINE COACH

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Melbin

Melbin
Minors

Gbenga Ogunbote has sensationally called time his three-year reign as Sunshine Stars Football Club of Akure head coach after severing ties with theAkure outfit on Wednesday.
The Ogun State born tactician according to his resignation letter dated October 31, 2012 cited a number of reasons for his
decision to leave, saying he has paid his dues despite the challenges on and off the field in the club.
Ogunbote yesterday morning handed his resignation letter over to the club team manager, Prince Gabriel Olusho Aborowa.
The letter reads in parts: "I hereby want to inform the management of my decision not to renew my contract as the chiefcoach of Sunshine Stars International Football Club of Akure, having duly considered and reviewed my stay With the club so far.
"I joined the team on September 1, 2009 as an assistant chief coach, and was elevated as the chief coach on August 3, 2010, with the task of making the teamexcel which was achieved under my technical leadership."
"Sir, it is pertinent to note that despite all my efforts and sacrifices made to ensure that the team excelled, I have been unappreciated while my contract terms had not been respected. I have endured enough."
[quote]Credit: COMPLETESPORTSNIGERIA.COM

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum